Let's first take a good look at the one most important part of social networking, so often neglected. If you want your social presence to go viral, then you must provide your audience with what they are looking for. Your complete profile, with a passport like picture is crucial if you're going to leverage social media at all. Your profile picture should not be of your dream car or yacht, and even your favorite pet or dream holiday. Your profile picture must indicate to your audience exactly who they are talking to. And if you claim to be a blogger, then please be sure you are because audiences love asking questions.
Your profile graphics and content must prove to your audience that you are in fact professional in what you're doing. And this is an all a rounder with social networking, and only a complete professional profile will attract other professionals (And Their Followers) in your niche. Your profile should have no blank spaces and must be as transparent as possible. Building a responsive audience also means building a targeted audience by offering useful and interesting content.
Yes, most importantly your Twitter Profile should contain a link to preferably your blog Click to tweet
How to create Useful and Interesting Content - Putting words into images in the readers mind is an art. A clear and crisp depiction requires a certain flair that only creativity can provide. Similes and metaphors help a lot, but the way an article gets entwined word for word, sentence by sentence then paragraph by paragraph into a whole article develops the essence of the article. So just what do you have to do when nothing comes to mind? There is no sure-fire ways to get the perfect ideas but there are easy ways to get your creative juices flowing. No one can guarantee you of having the perfect mind-set but many methods may aid you in achieving that state of mind.
Here are five easy ways for that.
1) Keep a diary or a journal with you always. Ideas can be triggered by anything you may hear, see, or smell. Your senses are your radar in finding great ideas. Write all of them into a journal and keep it with you for future reference. You may also write down anything that you have read or heard, someone’s ideas could be used to develop your own ideas and this is not stealing. Remember that ideas and creativity can come from anywhere; it’s the development of the idea that makes it unique.
2) Relax and take time to sort things out. A jumbled mind cannot create any space for new ideas. Everyone must have a clear mind if one wishes to have their creativity in full speed. Get rid of all obstacles that can be a hindrance to your creativity. If you are bothered by something, you cannot force your mind to stay focused. Try to relax every time that you can and think about your experiences and interactions with others. Your experiences are what shape your mind-set and your opinions which could be reflected on your writings. Try to discover yourself, find out what triggers your emotions. Discover what inspires you and what ticks you off. You can use these emotions to help you in expressing yourself and your ideas, with this you can grow creatively.
3) Create a working place that can inspire your creativeness. Your working place can be quite a hindrance if it doesn’t make you feel happy or relaxed. Creativity comes from being in a good state of mind and a messed up workplace that causes distraction won’t be conducive in firing up your creative flow. Surround your working place with objects that makes you happy and relaxed. You may put up pictures, or scents, objects that inspire, or anything that can get your creativeness cranking. A clean and well organized workplace also rids of distractions and unwanted hindrances. With a good working place, you can work in peace and never notice the time pass by.
4) Set the mood. Setting the mood requires you to just go with the moment or to induce yourself to feeling what makes your mind works best. Finding out what makes you tick could help you find ways to get your creative juices flowing. Set the pace and tempo for your mood and everything else will follow. There are many ways to set the mood. Some writers have been known to use alcohol, a little sip of wine to stir up the imagination. Some would like some mood music while others let the lighting of the environment create the mood.
5) Go on a getaway and just do something unlike crazy. Letting yourself go and have fun produces adrenaline that can make your imagination go wild. Take an adventure or a solemn hike. Whatever it is that is unusual from your daily routine can take the rut out of your schedule.
Your Twitter Profile Must Have Your Blog URL Which is also where you must install the plugin for this to work, because it is a plugin and without a blog it will be pretty useless to you. For this particular plugin we are going to leverage Twitter, and take a look at why your profile is so important.
This is where it gets interesting, because on your blog you should also have a social share plugin like Digg Digg installed so readers may share your posts to their audiences. This however is not needed for Tweedis to work, it's just another valuable plugin you should try. Oh an there are no interference between these two plugins, they work perfectly together.
Twitter is becoming more and more favorable among successful affiliate marketers because of it's exposure capability when leveraged correctly. The actual key to Twitter, is just to convince other people to Re Tweet your content. People are more open to the idea of sharing inspirational and useful content with their Twitter Followers. This will then lead to their Followers doing the same, thus increasing your Re Tweets exponentially over a period of time. You may have noticed the Twitter Tweet Share block at the top of each post on this particular Blog and the post you are reading. This is all done with a Plugin I'm using, and when your readers share that tweet they are effectively sharing the blog post.
Neat, right? best part is that you don't even need to include a link in the tweet Box, because the Plugin does all that "Back Linking" for you. This plugin was designed by a good friend of mine Nick Churick, whom I also met while inquiring about this Plugin before adding it to my WordPress. It's surely a worth while addition to my blog, and hopefully also to your blog. But it is a tool, and any tool only works as well as the person using it. If you do get stuck, Nick will be delighted to guide you through, like he's done for me.
And no, you will not be imposing on anyone's content or get suspended by Twitter or any other Social Platform. Your Share Box does not provide over promotional content and a tsunami of Hash Tags or URLs, just original inspirational Tweets that will be loved by your audience.
The Plugin Is Called Tweedis, all part of a larger picture. If you want your Blog to actually Rank In Google then you will test a lot of Plugins, Tactics and Methods. Personally I share only Tactics, Methods and Tools I personally use, it does wonders for branding and annihilate refund rate.